Quick Steps & Facts
- Complete the Online Registration, with a $50 registration fee per performing group, to reserve your 2019 Worlds of Fun Festival of Music performance time.
- An Awards Ceremony is held each full-day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday following the last performance of the day. Please plan to have a minimum of one representative from your school attend.
- Instrumental groups, please note the following equipment will be available: four tympani, concert bass drum, chimes, vibraphone, marimba, concert bells, and xylophone (mallets are not provided). A piano will not be available on Band or Orchestra days.
- Select music of high artistic merit.
- Purchase ticket entry for all group members a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance of your event date.
- Full-size buses park free, all other vehicles must pay parking fees as they apply.
- Ensembles performing on Friday April 12 or Friday April 26 may visit the park on any public operating day in 2019.
- Each member of your group MUST have an admission ticket to enter the park. (Details in Tickets section of site)
- Purchase a catered meal for your group of 40 or more to make your festival experience a perfect day!
Prices, hours, dates, and attraction availability are subject to change without notice. Park reserves the right to be closed to the public and Season Pass holders for private Events, capacity limitations, and other reasons. Certain attractions and/or Park facilities may be closed due to inclement weather, extreme temperatures, maintenance, and/or other reasons.